The Asthma Assistant Application has been designed to make monitoring your asthma quick, easy and informative. It allows you or your family to track peak flow, symptoms, triggers and medication on a daily basis. Through this you are able to produce detailed reports which provide a comprehensive feedback on your condition. Using this program can help you or your family to achieve confidence and success in understanding, managing and controlling this condition.
The product is free for personal usage. We would recommend that you demonstrate the printed reports to your doctor for his or her approval. This is because the management of Asthma can vary and they may consider the application unsuitable for their management style.
Free Program Registration Details
Free For All
The main program features are summarised below.
- Record and monitor your morning and evening peak flow readings.
- Track the common symptoms of asthma, with comparisons between night-time and daytime.
- Note any restriction on activities or loss of work or school because of asthma.
- Track the amount of reliever and preventer used and other medications and therapies for asthma.
- Assess the benefits of any medication or therapies used to treat your asthma.
- Track the effect of your known triggers on your asthma and identify your unknown triggers.
- Record and track how you feel about your asthma each day using our "Rate Your Asthma" indicator.
- Record personal details, including best peak flow, known asthma triggers and current medications.
- Automatic feedback reporting on data entered.
- Three comprehensive reports giving weekly and daily statistics including graphical and summary information reflecting your condition.
- Six graphs for trending your condition.
- Print manual record sheets for usage away from the computer.
- A general guide to aid in the interpretation of your reports.
- A detailed help guide to understanding asthma and using the application.
- No limit on the number of users that can monitor their asthma with the application.
- Rapid entry and navigation system (mouse essential).
- Windows 95 thru to 7 Compatible.